Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Major announcement later on today, evening PST.

Major announcement later on today, evening PST.
A few people have been asking me about the possibility of functionality that would, in the distance future, allow for something very specific to take place and up until a few minutes ago i've been saying, "No... No do you have any idea how difficult that would be to pull off? Maybe in a couple years we'll investigate the possibility of that."

I got the godamn thing WORKING at 4:50AM...

People keep telling me I should sleep and this is precisely why I don't... Too many breakthroughs happen that you never expected at ridiculously late hours. Anyhoo. Going to TRY to sleep for a few hours now and keep the secret through additional testing for a few more hours until tonight ;)

-Ethan

2 comments:

Sabinn said...

Very curious...hundreds of possibilities really.

Unknown said...

Nice Information.... Thanks For Sharing.

Post a Comment