Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New Forums Are Live!

Since finishing the website could take me a bit more time, what with the boon of having new team members to train and accommodate  I decided to go ahead and announce the forums right now so people can at least communicate with one another and we can start to build a healthy new community sooner rather than later.

Please have an open mind. I know they're basic but I just tacked on "webmaster" to an ever-increasing plate of jobs and at the very least they're a great starting point that we can build onto with more features at a later date should we choose to. I took the liberty of plugging in Youtube and Google video into the supported BBCode so that should keep you busy for a while eh?

As always, thanks a ton guys. Watch the forums for new announcements in the next few days! :)

http://www.Divergence-Online.com/forums

2 comments:

C.Brumm said...

Alright! Keep up the good work Ethan, we know you're doing the best with what you've got, and here's hoping you get a lot more to work with! :D

Unknown said...

Well, if you need help with the Site or the Forums, Feel free to ask.

Post a Comment